If you don’t love announcing to anyone in your work bathroom that you’re on your period, you’ll love how quiet and discreet Vnita Pads are. This is especially helpful for young people who have to change menstrual products in a school bathroom.
Vnita Pads offers a Starter Pack for those who are beginning their menstrual health journey.
The starter set consists of:
- 2 Heavy pads
- 2 Medium pads
- 2 Light pads
- 2 Liners
Caring for your Vnita Pads.
- Wash your pads before using them the first time.
- Avoid fabric softeners and/or fragrances, they will affect the absorbency.
- Do not use bleach, or dry in a tumble dryer.
- Soak in a container of cold water (hot water sets blood).
- Hand wash with a laundry bar soap, un-fragranced soap, preferably bio-degradable.
- Gently rub for stains, squeeze and rinse well until water runs clear, hang to dry or if preferred it can be added to the washing machine.
- Do not wring your pads.
- If you can’t wash your pad immediately – rinse after use (don’t let blood dry out), fold, clip and put in a wet bag until you can wash it.
- Ensure pads are fully dried before storing.
* All of our Wet Bags are handmade with pride, so naturally there will be some variation.
* The patterns and colours will vary according to availability, so we cannot guarantee a match to the item viewed on the website.
* If you have your heart set on a specific colour, we can custom make your order which could take approximately two weeks. If the chosen fabric is unavailable, you will be required to make another choice.