How to take care of your Vnita Pads
Caring for your Vnita Pads.
- Wash your pads before using them the first time.
- Avoid fabric softeners and/or fragrances, they will affect the absorbency.
- Do not use bleach, or dry in a tumble dryer.
- Soak in a container of cold water (hot water sets blood).
- Hand wash with a laundry bar soap, un-fragranced soap, preferably bio-degradable.
- Gently rub for stains, squeeze and rinse well until water runs clear, hang to dry or if preferred it can be added to the washing machine.
- Do not wring your pads.
- If you can’t wash your pad immediately – rinse after use (don’t let blood dry out), fold, clip and put in a wet bag until you can wash it.
- Ensure pads are fully dried before storing.
With gentle care, your Vnita pads will last for three to five years depending on frequency of use, the more pads you have the longer they will last.
*All of our pads are handmade with pride, so naturally there will be some variation.